Know Your Right
- What if the police stop me on the street?
- The police can pay down the outside of your clothing if they have reason to suspect you might be armed and dangerous.
- Do not resist because you can be charged with assault or resisting arrest.
- What if police or agents stop me in my car?
- You do not have to consent to a search.
- Keep your hands where the police can see them.
- If you are driving a vehicle, you must show your license, registration, and in some states, proof of insurance.
- Can the police or agent request identification from the passengers
Topic: Police Reform, Your Rights, and the Use of Force Continuum
Time: Nov 10, 2020 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 939 5065 1712